Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's all in the works

I've repeatedly been asked the questions "how do I get your stuff?" and "do you accept cards?" over the last couple of weeks.

So here are my anwsers:

As of right now I am not able to take credit cards, but in the very near future I will be. Like very near future as in the next week or two probably. I just upgraded my phone so that I can get the Square plug in that will allow me to safely and securely run cards, email you a receipt, etc. Pretty sweet eh? You can read more about Square at squareup.com. In addition to Square, I am also working on a way for people to buy directly from this blog although I don't have a specific time frame on that.

Until then (but even after then really) I will continually post the different locations of shows and boutiques Namuli Jewelry will be available at. Right now I will still be at the Pleasant Grove Promenade every Thrusday evening, from 5-9 in the park located at 100 S. Main Street. The Promenade goes until the end of September, but because I start back to school the end of August, I am not sure if I will be able to be there every week until the end of September, however I will for sure be there every week until the end of August.

Hopefully this helps!

Namuli