Monday, March 30, 2015

Dying

I have the flu. Or strep. Or both. Let's throw in some weepy crusty eyes as well. And that is literally my life right now. For the past 4 days and counting. I don't know if I have swine flu, we would have to get certain tests to confirm that but either way--I have body aches, red sore throat, headache, fever, sweats and chills, etc. Regardless of what it is--it sucks. Like really really bad. I'm confined from others, I have masks to wear when talking to people, the works. In any other circumstance I would shrug it off and welcome a few days off "resting" (aka playing catch up--lets be real) but not right now. My playtimes and working days are numbered. I can't afford to be sick right now. I feel like I am dying--in more ways then one and it really really blows. 

So since I've already completed what work I can, caught up the good ol' blog, primitively packed, read, taken a ton of naps, planned out my future everything via Pintrest (numerous times mind you) and watched a whole slew of old school Julia Roberts movies (basically whatever I've been able to find on YouTube) and am still sick----I decided to post some of my favorite kids pics as of late. They were taken pre-sickness obviously because I am not allowed anywhere near them right now. But here are the pics, because even though they are just yards away, I miss them. Like bad.










Oh and some of the girls gave me these flowers the other day. How sweet is that!


And because I am already at this blogging thing again today, I have to post that Brooklyn left for America the other night. It is really weird to have her gone. I keep thinking I need to go over to her room and tell her this or that but then I remember she isn't there anymore. She came a day before I did so no matter what has changed, Brooklyn has always been here. So here are some pics from the last night we were all together and right before we walked her out to the car. 


This is my sad face because Brooklyn is leaving and because I am sick. And because she is getting lice checked----this picture is such is poetic expression of life in India!