Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ashley Gone Wild

I turn 30 in a week. Thats right, the big 3.0. I have wanted to do something BIG for my 30th birthday. You only turn 30 once and it's a milestone of sorts. I will no longer be 20 something and that means I have officially qualified to be in the "older younger" stage of life, not just the awkward "younger older" stage of life. If I am honest I have mixed feeling about that but whatever. There is no stopping it so all I can do is cope.

And cope I did. I decided to do/treat myself to something special so I called a place and paid them for the company of a man. He was a little older then I, about 35 years old, had ridiculously long eyelashes (because men always have long beautiful eyelashes, its a universal irony) and was very strong and manly if you know what I mean. Let's just say his name was Raja-which means King-for a reason.

I arrived at the meeting place and slipped into something more comfortable. I had major butterflies while waiting to meet him. My first glimpse put a huge smile on my face. Ever the gentleman, Raja greeted me warmly and instantly made me feel comfortable.



First, Raja took me on a long romantic walk through the jungle. It wasn't quiet sunset but it was later afternoon, the time of day when everything is glowing and getting ready to mellow down. I was all smiles and giggles as we walked along, sometimes having to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.





From time to time he would reach for me and I would slip him a little something something. It was simply magical.




After our leisurely walk, Raja took me down some pretty adventurous paths. There were a few intense moments, but braving them together only brought us closer, both metaphorically and physically since I would sometimes have to lay down on him in order to keep from falling off. And sometimes I laid down simply because I could. It felt good to stretch every now and then.


He passed gas in front of me pretty early on so needless to say any walls we had left dissolved pretty much immediately. He was so accepting of my little quirks and goofiness and didn't even mind when I pretended to be an ancient hunter or a bull rider, and I didn't mind when he would get distracted by the jungle off the side of the road--which happened often.





Things were going well, really well-to the point that he showed me to his room....


but we didn't settle in because I was dead set on heading to the pool. Turns out that one of his friends and some of his friend's friends were chilling in the far end of the pool. He wasn't ashamed or scared to introduce me to his friends, which as every girl who has ever been in the situation knows, is always very appreciated.



After a short visit we went to the other end of the pool where we had a little more privacy. But poor Raja, he had a little bit of a bowel movement issue-which could of thrown a major wrench in our time spent with one another. Ultimately, I decided that everyone has untimely bowel movement problems every once in a while so who am I to judge or blame him for a normal body function?

We frolicked around in the water for a minute but then got down to business--it was bath time. I scrubbed and washed him hard using part of a coconut as a loofa. When you are as big and manly as Raja, you need a little more then simple plastic for the dirty work.






After the dirty work was done, we showered off some and left the pool. 




And just like a page from the end of a bohemian fairy tale, I lost one of my shoes as I was getting ready to go. Raja's trusty servant brought it back to me, but I know who he was acting for. And yes, it still fit perfectly.


As if that wasn't perfect enough, Raja had one more trick up his sleeve-which involved me meeting many members of his extended family. They were all really nice. A little bashful but really kind.


Saying goodbye was hard because I don't know that I will ever see Raja again, but the memories we made are sure to last a life time. I am so happy with my decision to use this special service. It was worth every Sri Lankan Rupee I spent on it-sore muscles and all.