Monday, April 6, 2015

Bodily Mal-Functions

The good news is Guna has stayed convinced I am a real person still. The bad news is he and all the boys in his hostel are on punishment for the week because someone (which I later heard was Guna) is having a hard time remembering to go to the actual bathroom when needing to relieve themselves late at night. Oops. Being little is hard sometimes. Especially late at night. Because he is on punishment I am not suppose to play with him but sometimes I still sneak over to him and take a pic or two. 


I had to go to Kavacet today and this visit was more then a little interesting. I don’t even know how to begin to describe it but it suffices to say that everything about my character and standards was called into question and more or less informed to me where I stood rather then listening to what I had to say. I know it was just a matter of cultural beliefs and I know where I stand and that’s enough for me, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a bit frustrating. I have visited and worked in foreign hospitals before and I have even received care in little ways such as getting shots, but I have never undergone actual treatment until now. To say it’s been eye opening and humbling is a bit of an understatement.