Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Looking forward to 3:45 and the Yeah B, C's

I've been asked to do some one on one tutoring with two of the boys on campus. Originally it was suppose to be just me and a boy named Nandhukumar, who is a new boy that just transferred to campus a couple of months ago. Then a couple of weeks in, N. Vignesh joined us. The three of us have become the three musketeers of conquering the alphabet and its sounds so that we can move onto reading in due time. We even added in math earlier this week. I have come to find out that there is a wealth of educational games in the App store. My Ipad looks like it belong to a teacher but I don't even care because I have become so invested in these two boys. Vignesh is very animated and has a pretty big presence considering his tiny self. Nandhukumar was quiet at first but has been breaking out of his shell as of late. I love seeing his personality come out here and there. The older one, Nandhukumar, actually lost his father fairly recently, and we never talked about it until a few days back--but since then his wall seems to have crumbled down. Coincidence? Maybe but progress is progress so I'll take it either way.



See how adorable they are? That is why I look forward to 3:45pm every day. They work so hard and make me laugh every single day.

Here are some other outtakes of my silly boys: