Sunday, July 27, 2014

Moosha


This is Moosha. I. LOVE. THIS. LITTLE. BOY.




He is SO sweet and loving, but still a little boy all at the same time. It is not unusual for him to run up and grab my hand at playtime or just jump on my back when I’m sitting down, which is fine because he weighs maybe 20 lbs. Maybe.

I found a “flightless” (which is just a nice way of saying dying) butterfly when walking over to the playground the other day. I carried it over to Moosha and we had a lot of fun holding the butterfly. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. He was so careful and tender with it, for a good 10-15 minutes or so, and then the little boy part of him came out when he discovered what happened if he wasn’t so tender with the butterfly. The good news is I’m pretty sure it had already died before he started pulling the wings apart. Even still, he completely dismembered the butterfly with total excitement and a little twinkle in his eye.